Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What is the wait for?

The Lord has been so good to me today. He is alive right now. That is for certain. He is alive this very moment. Thousands upon thousands of people are lost. Please pray that Almighty God will bring up laborers into the harvest. IT is so hard to even bring up the topic of God (at least for me) to someone almost all the time. The last time I have ever mentioned God to someone was a long time ago. Please pray for me. Oh, the harvest is truly plenty. And it seems to me that the laborers are few. All things are possible with God. Have you really thought about it? All things!!! RIGHT NOW!!! As I have said, God is more real to me than I have ever felt in my life. We are able to walk with God as Enoch has. What are we waiting for? What are we waiting for???

No comments: