Friday, January 18, 2008

K300

Tonight Me, Isaiah, Ernie, and Mom went to the K300. Their was a lot of people there. We walk down to the river and went into the hovercraft and got an hotdog and went to see the mushers start. After all the mushers were gone we were going back to car to see the fireworks. This year there was a lot. Mom wanted to take a little short cut back to the car. When I tried to take the shortcut with them I fell on the ice shelf into ice cold water about knee deep. Did not get too cold. My feet stayed warm the upper knee got a little cold. I got out of the the water and went the long way around to the car. Watched the fireworks then went home. Later on Zay and I played Total Annihilation and beat our enemies. Myron Angstman went mushing this year and Jessica Klejka (sp.) in the K300. Hopefully I will be able to put some pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Matt P. said...

Man, I really miss seeing the dog races! But I'm stoked because I'll be getting back to Anchorage the day the Iditarod starts. I just don't know if I'll be back soon enough to see it start. oh well.... can't wait to see the pictures.

Pastor Jacob said...

That would be cool if you get some pictures up, Nate. I would love that.

I'm glad you didn't catch a cold or anything, when you fell through the ice, and I'm glad that it was shallow, too.

I miss playing TA with someone. It's too bad that we never figured out how to connect with your router so that we could play head-to-head online.

Well, I must go for now. Work calls. Take care, Nate. Thanks for talking with me, the other day.