Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do you feel it?

Oh! the greatness of God Almighty. He is sooo good. I am breathing. I am not sick. I have not been sick for a very long time unless for little runny nose but not much. God is going to work very soon if we obey Him. Oh! The Power of God. God is in control. What are we waiting for. We are capable to walk with God as close as we want to, but we MUST obey Him, Give our life to Him FULLY and to TALK with Him. Read His Word. He is alive RIGHT NOW. He is not just something that is real HE IS REAL. You are probably wondering why I say that He is REAL two times. This past week or two. I have felt the assurence as I have never felt before. He is Real. Why wait to give all our lives to Him FULLY. The last men's retreat was never like I have ever experience before. Every message. I have never felt closer to God than I have ever felt. I still need to work on my faith. I am able to read and talk to God for hours and still get stuff done if He wants me to. I do know this He wants me to get closer. WHY WAIT? What happened. I said this on the previous post. I felt that God was not going to work in Bethel, Alaska. Just like a week ago or two. That night my Mom prayed for each of us to feel a spirit of rivival. Something more deeper than a revival happened in my heart is still there. Five visited the church over here while we were at men's retreat! Glory to God.

No comments: