Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Good Day

God is very good. God is very good. Have you ever thought and came to realization that God is alive. He is alive and real every single place that you walk, run, sit, lay, and every where. He is alive right now. Oh, how my soul rejoice to come to the realization. I knew that God was real and that there is a hell and heaven and that The Church of God is THE CHURCH OF GOD, but I have never had a feeling like this ever. It is so clear and no doubts. God is alive right now. Oh, the love of God. Oh, the mercy of God. Oh, the realness of God. The Bible says something like this Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and you will be answered. One night I said to Mom that I see no change. I also said that the church is not changing either (the only member that I saw so far in Bethel was Misty Howell) and that it will probably not change. To the point that I said it will not change. Later on Mom asked me to pray with her that we would and others to get a spirit of revival. I feel victorious. The devil cannot prevail over THE CHURCH OF GOD. I was so wrong. I feel that God is going to work in a MIGHTY, A MIGHTY special way if we will do HIS WILL. IT IS TIME TO STOP PLAYING WITH THE WORLD IF WE ARE!!!! It is ok to have fun, but right now time is not permitting us to fool around at all. I am not saying to not have fun at all. I am saying "Put God First."

1 comment:

Pastor Jacob said...

I agree, Nate.

I'm glad to see that God is blessing and that your view of Him is changing.

Jesus always said, "Be it unto you according to your faith." That is very important to remember. If we expect no change, we will see no change. If we expect great things, we will see great things.

Jesus also said, "Ye have not, because ye ask not." We need to ask Him specifically for what we desire to have happen and what we know He also wants to have happen.

Hang in there, man. God is going to do great things as long as we ask and BELIEVE Him for great things.