Monday, September 1, 2008

The things that is happening around here.

Temperature is 56.9 degrees Fahrenheit here now and I am wishing it was colder. Last night I played Halo 3 with Isaiah, Marshel, Tony, Kevin, Derek, John, and somebody Watson, and later with Kyle Mortenson, and Nicky. What I would like to do is to start working on my aviation books. I have seen allot of geese here in town and or beside town. Just to let you know. My managers (that came from Sacramento, CA) consider Bethel a town that is added to a city. The managers have only been in AK for only a month or so if I remember right. Subway also has a new owner that came from California I think. The managers are very nice and the owner. I will be taking care of Dakota (the Siberian Husky) for a few more days until Saturday. Tony will be leaving to go to college in Fairbanks this coming Tuesday.
Please pray for me to know what God wants me to do. I do not know how I am going to do all of the schoolwork, that I need to do, with having a job also. This is what I am suppose to be doing. Take care of Dakota every Morning and Night. Go to work at 11 and get off at 2 p.m. In that same day I am suppose to do Bible, Algebra 2, English, World History, Biology, and Spanish. And then do homework that was assigned for every subject (except Bible because it does not have assignments except to work on my memory verses) and it is not working. Today I had to do allot or quite a few quizzes and studying for the days that I did not do all the homework during the week days. Anyways, life is good I guess. Very very very stressful but good. Not pleasant. Not fun at all, but God is good. Hopefully I will save enough money to go to Anchorage and maybe spend a few days with Micah, Megan, Matt, and Codi. I will probably still have to do school but (to me) it will be worth it. Working at Subway is fun (at some times) and it can get stressful as well.
God bless you all! I hope you have a good week.


Nathan Peter

2 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Wow your going to be busy! Hopefully you'll get to Anchorage to visit them!! I'll be keeping you in my prayers hun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound like a working adult! Proritize... I'm still working on figuring that out. I guess by the time we all figure out how to balance work, play and all that, we'll be ready to go home! Keep on trying... that the main thing!
Miss you!