Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hunting.

Got up this morning and listened to storys on the radio. Then I took care of Dakota. After that I did basically all of my homework and went hunting with Isaiah. We got back from hunting just a couple of hours ago and I took care of Dakota again for the last day. I caught 2 Ptarmigan but I took down 3. The third one was just sitting there for a while and then when it started to try to fly I went toward it but it was too late and it flew too far and over very marshy spongy tundra and we decided not to get it. A little while ago I cleaned the Ptarmigans with Isaiah's help and now i am going to head for bed. I am very tired. Isaiah and I hiked on spongy soft tundra for about an hour both ways and probably more. Hiking on ground that sinks is tiring.

God Bless You All!

Nathan Peter

2 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

What are you going to do with the Ptarmigans? Freeze them or cook them? I'm glad that you got something on your trip. :)

Nathan said...

I will be probably cooking them tommorow.