Friday, September 5, 2008

Forty-Eight degrees Fahrenheit. (48.8)

The temperature is 48.8 degrees Fahrenheit now and the days are getting (or daylight) shorter. Today I registered at the college for Computer Literacy Basics. Today two employees did not show up for work except for Jack who did not stay. So for this lunch rush hour it was only me Matt(assistant manager) and Jordan (manager). They are both really nice. Tomorrow will be the last day that I will have to take care of Dakota (the Siberian husky). That will be nice. Oh, back to college. I will be going to classes on Tuesday and on Thursday. So I will have to probably only work at Subway on Monday and Friday. The reason why I would not work on Wednesday, is because I have piano lessons and there is church. It is 11:27 p.m. and I am very tired. I will most likely get up at 7 a.m. to go hunting with Zay and Bro. Rusty Cabalas. So I should go to bed.

God Bless you all!

Nathan Peter

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Hope your hunting trip goes well. See you soon.

Nathan said...

I did not end up going hunting today. When do you come?

Bobby said...

I plan to be in Bethel two weeks from Monday night.