Tuesday, September 2, 2008

God is Good!!!

This morning I was not feeling to bad but to bad (for me) to go to work to Subway. I have all my videos done today (not the whole school year) and I have most of my homework done I think. It is 58.3 degrees Fahrenheit outside with some clouds (not much) in the sky with a little breeze. God is sooo good. Even if I feel miserable and things are not going by really good. Like yesterday and a little bit today. I can not wait until it gets at least cooler here. I am getting tired of these pesky gnats and mosquitoes. I got quite a few scars on my left arm of scratching the very itching bites on my legs and arms. Oh well, God is good.

God Bless You All!

Nathan Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's getting cooler here, but I'm not wishing for it to get cold! I love fall, it's my favorite time of year. I can wear a sweater and still wear my sandals! Aahh... life IS good :0)

Nathan said...

I am not wishing for to get cold yet, but I am looking forward to winter.