Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Had a great time.

I had a great time with Matthew my brother and at the Furlongs for Thanksgiving then to Megan's wedding. I am glad Megan is another sister. The first time that I met her she was nice. And now I am back at home. It is 39.2 degrees out. Allot of snow here and very windy.
Could I get please some answers to this question. What does it mean to be lukewarm because really do not wanna be lukewarm. " So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Revelation 3:16. I want to tell people about the God who I trust and love and what He did for everyone because He died for them but I am really shy but in Ezekiel 3:17-18 it says "17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand." And I do not want anybody's blood on my hands just because I was afraid to warn them about Jesus dying on the cross for there sins and that He loved them.Ezekiel 33:6 "But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."Ezekiel 33:9 "Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul." If I do not tell people about God does it mean I will not go to heaven? " but thou hast delivered thy soul."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nathan said...

That first comment came basically right after I was done with the new post. It was long and it was in a foreign language.

Kasey said...

You ask some of the same questions that I have. I do not want ANYONE'S blood on my hands. I think that if you love the Lord, like you seem to, that He will give you the opporunities, grace, and boldness that you need.