Thursday, November 1, 2007

Busy.

Today I got up and made like a plan for the day. I did my school then some homework. I did homework until I had to go to the dentist to change the wires on my teeth. I changed or the dentist changed the color dark blue. Teeth a little sore. I did most of my homework except for one. My piano songs are getting a bit tougher. There is snow here and I am excited. Hopefully it will get to 20 below for two weeks and then go up to 15-24 degrees and stay like that maybe a little tad warmer but not much. it is 30 degrees right now. The river and the lakes are freezing but are still not safe to go on. To day is the first of November and on the thirteenth of November and stay at Anchorage until Saturday spendin time with my Brother Matthew. Then Matthew and I are going to Oklahoma and stay at the Furlongs, and go to Micah's wedding. While Matthew and I are at Oklahoma, we are going boar hunting. Well, I will post tomarow.

1 comment:

Rebekah Doran said...

Good to hear from you Nate!

So you leave on the 13? Boar hunting sounds really neat!

I don't leave until the 21st.