Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fields and fields and fields.

John 4:35 "Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest."
In Church, I heard that John Andrew, a friend of The Church of God, went to one of the villages and about ninety nine, if I remember correctly, people went to hear him preach. He said that they need Bibles. Please pray that we will listen to what God wants us to do and do it. I have a feeling that God is going to bless The Church of God if we listen and do what He says. I had a strong feeling to tell people about Jesus and it is coming back again. The Lord said " look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest." Please pray and listen and do what the Lord says and please pray that I would do also.

1 comment: