Friday, November 2, 2007

Another post.

Today I kinda got a late start on school since I got up later than normal. I got up later because I did not go to bed until around midnight helping my Mom make two Pumpkin pies.( with real pumpkin not in cans) Then I kinda made a day planner on a sheet of paper and did not really follow it. Zay came over to lunch and he had some stir fry and I had some speghetti. I finish my classes then did P.E. and rushed outside after I took a shower to meet Ernie at the bus stop. When he came home I played with him and did my homework. after my homework was done I played Indiana Jones ( a computer game that Jacob Grant gave me) Jacob has the first disk and I have the second. Then I had some supper and Ernie had some. after we were done, we had some pumpkin pie. Mom came back home not to long ago and she is now putting Ernie to bed. I am hoping to go to Isaiah's tonight and spend the night there. Well, now I am going to study more. ( I have to get two poem quizzes done this week.) The temperature is 29.5 degrees.

4 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Mmmmm, was the pumpkin pie good?

It is 37 here.

Nathan said...

Yes, It was.

connie said...

Thank you, son, for all of your hard work so that we could send in grades. You are a great son. I am especially proud of you learning to tolerate little brothers almost every day after school. That is such a big help to our family.
Love you, son.
Mom

Nancy said...

We are on the road in iowa for Kirbys job. We had Thanksgiving in a restaraunt. ~sigh~
I would LOVE to have a piece of homemade Pumpkin Pie...my favorite.
"LUCKY" :)