Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally this week I can kink of relax. :)

School has been going really good. Recently I got a report done about Shintoism. The report had to be at least 2 and half pages long. The thing was, was that I had to use the font size 12 with no spacing. Anyways so I got that done with the help of Micah and Micah also helped me with the poster and two pages of pictures and artwork. Without Micah's help I would be in trouble. Anyways, it snowed on the mountains again. Man I can't wait until winter comes, sort of. Well today we are going to Rebekah Saint James' concert in a hour or so. But recently Matt and I moved to Pinnacle. It has been really really nice. It has a one car garage, arctic entry, a good size living room and kitchen, plus I have a room again! With a BED!!! When slept on the bed I really did not want to get up but got up anyways and I felt better waking up because recently I have been sleeping on the floor with a sleeping bag for maybe about a month or so. I did not mind but it is really nice having a bed. I am currently in sports with my school. We are doing volleyball right now. But in a few games the sport is going to change. I went to Kenai to play against the Wings or Eagles (something) and we were doing horrible and I will leave it at that. Tomorrow me, Matt, and Micah are probably going to do some moose hunting. I heard we are going to have a good hike getting to the place so we are going to have to grit our teeth hauling the moose back if we get one. This coming week is going to be nice, I won't have to worry about any test or a pesky report. I feel relaxed. This week I did about four test and a report :/ so this week is going to be nice. I might take some pictures of the place we are in but history tells me that it won't happen so anyways I'll probably write some time in the future.

Nathan Peter

2 comments:

J Nowling said...

It was good to see you blogging. Yea! Tests and reports behind you ... now that's something to rejoice about.

connie said...

Glad to hear from you and that things are going fine.
Just thought I'd tell you, that sometimes when Ernie gets in trouble, he cries for you. "I miss Nathan."
I know there have been hard times, as he has to share me with 5 other children right now. But he also enjoys having someone to play with.
Love you, Nate.
Mom