Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sixteen degrees Fahrenheit

Hopefully I will be leaving Bethel, AK on Friday night. Spend some time with Micah and Matt and leave for Montana on Monday or Tuesday. I do not know. I thank God for His mercy. His grace. His love. God is good. I have a house to live in. I have access to water and food. God has given me every basic necessity and even some wants as well. Thank the Lord that He loves us. Why he loves us, I have no idea. He gives more love than we give love back to Him, it seems like that to me. He gives us life. Both physically and spiritually. What can we give back to Him? For one thing, love. How do give love back to Him? How do we love God with all our soul, mind, and strength?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um... so are you just not going to see me at all while you're here??