Monday, January 12, 2009

???

I will be leaving to Montana hopefully this week. I was wanting to leave on Wednesday, but I think I am going to have to go later. Hopefully I will have some time to spend with Matthew, Micah, and Megan. I do not know if I am going to be able to though.





The day is coming quick. It might some years though until that day or night happens. The fields are ready. They have been ready for years. Years have passed by. Those people that died in that train in China are still in their eternity. This happened months ago If I remember right. Are they ever going to get out if they have sin in their lives? When I think of eternity I think of numbers. They go into eternity in each direction. Also when I think of eternity I think of a circle with a ball moving in it always moving.

1 comment:

Rebekah Doran said...

I can't believe that it is time for you to come down already! Time went by fast. :)