Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Violin

Today went by very good. I thank the Lord for being very good to me. Could you please pray that I will be a good witness to two people that I have met. One I met on a jet from Anchorage to Seattle and the other is my violin teacher. I am really enjoying learning the violin. The fingers on my left hand are getting tougher I think. They are getting tougher because you have to hold the string down while it vibrates and sometimes it can really hurt. My violin recital went good. There was another boy who was at the recital. It was small, just the teacher, the other boy , and me and our parents. It was held in the teacher's house and it turned out very good. The other boy's father is the judge( De Vanney?) . The boy's father was very nice. I have seen Panaay Orr at the piano recital. My drivers test is going to be prolonged because the machines at the DMV are not working so I can not get my ID. Isaiah is coming back tomorrow. He is coming tomorrow morning. Christmas is coming allot faster than expected. I will post later sometime.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

I can't wait to hear you play the violin. I think that is sooo neat that you are learning it. :)

Anonymous said...

NATHEN!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!!!!! NEXT TIME YOUR IN ANCHORAGE YOU'LL HAVE TO PLAY THE VIOLIN FOR US. =) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Anonymous said...

THE ABOVE WAS FROM JESSA =0)