Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last day of school until the 4th of January!!!!!!!

Today was the last day of school until the 4th of January. So I am pretty excited about that. Today the school provided pizza and soda for our lunch, they also had cookies and stuff too. Today we did a gift exchange and I got a Subway card which is really cool. I used to work there and hope to be working at Subway again soon. Subway is one of my favorite restaurants and it is my favorite fast food restaurant. Being a devout supporter and ex-worker of Subway I strongly discourage people from going to other sandwich stores. I am not being paid to say this but as we all know. Subway is far greater than any other Sandwich store. A word to the wise- if the Subway worker does a not so great job on your sandwich quickly reprove him and tell him or her to do better. Also as we all know, it is kind of hard to ruin a sub sandwich unless if the workers does a lousy job and don't really care how they make a sandwich. Remember- cut in the bread in such...... just if the sandwich does not look good, you can ask them to fix it. Ah, the joys of working at Subway, how I miss working there. Oh well, my school grades are doing well and as I would love to get a job and still am going to try to find one I am happy of my grades and being ahead of school. And with that I will be gone. REMEMBER SUBWAY SUBWAY SUBWAY !!!SUBWAY !!! !!! SUBWAY!!! tis truth that it is the store to go to for guaranteed satisfaction. :)

2 comments:

connie said...

Boy, you are getting to be quite the writer. Does your teacher know that you have a blog?

Anonymous said...

haha I agree!! Love your blog and btw what kind of pistol are you holding??? in the pic to the left
Check out my blog!! Follow!!!

www.culturati2010.blogspot.com