Monday, May 12, 2008

Very Excited!!!

It is only about 3 weeks until the Alaska Family Camp! I am getting excited about it. I to be done with 9nth grade before I leave. That means I am going to be very busy in these last three weeks. I will be done taking care of Dakota ( the dog ) maybe this coming Wednesday. This is my fourth time taking care of him. The piano recital happened yesterday. I did one duet with my teacher and another duet with Sam Deitle, and did two other songs. The duets I did were Allegretto by Carl Czerny and Rondo (from Sonata in C Major) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The other songs were Solfeggietto by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach and I did the first part of Sonata in C Major by Franz Joseph Haydn ( It seems to me that S in C M is different than this other Sonata in C Major.

2 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow, the time is going to go by sooo fast I'm sure and then you guys will be here.

How did the recital go?

Jessa Stephens said...

Hey your song that oyu played at camp was REALLY good!!!!! Your being comeing an amazing pianio player!