Wednesday, April 23, 2008

God is Sooo Good!!!

The days are getting warmer over here. I think it has been in the high 40s in the afternoons. I think it reached 50(temperature). Have anyone noticed today that God is sooo good. I have heard complaining that the water prices are going up. Gas may reach 10 more dollars here in the summer. God is sooo good! We are not being in jail for believing in God yet. We are not starving to death like thousands that are. I live in Bethel, Alaska. Allot of people say that they can not live here (I am sure). One of the reasons I like Bethel is because I get to do allot of things in the summer. I usually go up in the mountains or near the Three Step Mountain to fish for salmon. I could walk to go hunting. I am not stuck in a building surrounded by other building for miles. There is something that I do not like at all and that is that in the summer there are usually tons of mosquitoes and gnats and little bugs that I do not know how to spell. I have nothing to complain about compared to Christians being persecuted. I am not suffering like the Jews did in the concentration camps. I am not sick. I did not get robbed like thousands probably did. I did not get shot at with machine guns like probably thousands did today.


I got the job again taking care of the Siberean Husky for the fourth time. ( I will probably start working again this next coming Wednesday[the fourth time]).

1 comment:

Rebekah Doran said...

Yep, summers in Bethel are the BEST! We are truely blessed people. :)