Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Post

On Monday I did my Bible class . THen I took a shower and Bro. Sutton picked me up in the morning and I watched the two (three year old) girls while he did some errands and I basically stayed the whole day there which I did not mind . Then on Tuesday we worked on the church for the porche's new foundation because the porch of the church was about to fall. Then we did the same thing on Wednesday and got most of it done. Then today I did my school got alot of homework done then walked to the district office to get a ride to my piano lessons from my teacher. Then I called home M.E, my brothers home and work and nobody answered the phone so I called our Pastor and he got me from Tundra Ridge to his house and I helped with children church and got home. It has been very rainy these days. Which I do not mind even though we worked outside on the church. Even though it was rainy and maybe a little cold I had fun. It was really great to work with other members on a big project I am excited because after I get done with school tomarow
I will not have to do any school for a whole week:) . Well, I guess I will post again some time again.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow, the porch was about to fall!?!?
I'm glad that you guys got it fixed. Who is your new piano teacher? How are the Violin lessons going?

Nathan said...

My new piano teacher is Mrs. Patty McMillin and the violin lessons are not really going good.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Nathan. It really does feel good to work with other church members on a project. It makes you feel like a part of something that is bigger than you, and you need to feel that because you ARE a part of something that is bigger than you.

Keep up the good work, Bro.

I love you.